Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Օտար լեզվի քննություն. անգլերենի հարցաշար

Examination Card 6.
Task 1. Present the English section of your blog, answer the teachers’ two questions.

Task 2. Choose any item you want from the English section of your blog and talk about it.
 My plans for the future or my hobby, Seasons and Weather.

Task 3. Do the tasks.
Complete using the correct tense form of the verbs in brackets (borrow or lend)
1.     When I forget to bring my book, I borrow one from my friend.
2. Two years ago I
lent him a lot of money to start his economic project.
3. Yesterday my father
lend me his car for a few days.
4. We
borrow this copybook from our classmate Peter last week.
5. You have got some beautiful pens. Can you
lend me one?

Task 4
Choose one of the topics which you like and speak about it.
  1. SOS – Save Our Space. We need your help to clean up our city and the river on which it is situated. Have you walked through the city and along the River Hrazdan recently? If yes, why did you go there and who did you go there with?
  2. Your school trips. Tell about your last trip or about the trip which you liked most of all.
  3. «The river in the city». Do you want the gorge of Zangu to be a place for people of all ages – for families to sit and enjoy the river, for teenagers to swim in the river? If so what do you do to help the city? Tell about your participation in this project.
  4. My favourite corner in the school. Where do you like to spend your time? Why?
  5. Our school web-site. Do you find it useful? If yes, why. If no, why. Suggest some ways to make it better.
  6. The Internet in my life. The advantages and disadvantages of Media education.
  7. Blog as an educational tool (area). How long have you had your blog? How often do you update your blog? The advantages and disadvantages of using blog as an educational tool?
My blog was created 3 years ago. There were many sections English, Russian, Physics, Chemical, Math, History, and all. I update my blog every day. Put on my homework. I like my blog and my media.

  1. Educational camps in our school. Which camp do you prefer-summer or winter? Why? Tell about your favourite activity during the camps.
  2. Folk music and dance classes in our school. The song which I like most of all.
  3. Sport centres in our school. Which sport have you chosen? Why?
Օտար լեզվի քննություն. անգլերենի հարցաշար Reviewed by Zhora aslanyan on June 15, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Ժորա Ասլանյանի բլոգ․ © 2014 - 2015
Powered by Themes24x7

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Theme images by sebastian-julian. Powered by Blogger.