Top Ad unit 728 × 90

My family

                                            My family 



I am Zhora Aslanian. Zhora is my first name and Aslanian is my surname. I am fifteen years old. I want to tell you about my family. My family consists of mother, father, brother, grandmother, grandfather, and me. We live in Armenia. We are six in the family. My mother’s name is Anahit. She is a doctor. She is a good-looking woman with brown hair and blue eyes. She is thirty-six. She looks much younger. My father’s name is Artak. He is in Moscow now. He works in cheese shop. He has black and white hair and brown eyes. He is forty-three. My grandmother’s name is Varduhi. She does not work. She has brown hair and brown eyes. She is at home every day. She is at sixty-five. My grandfather’s name is Zhora. He has black and white hair and brown eyes. He is a driver. He is seventy. My grandfather tells me everything story. My brother name is Areg. He has brown hair and brown eyes. He is two. He is very happy and sometimes sad. He is a naughty boy. My family has much common, but they have different views on music, books and films. For example my father likes listening “music”, my mother likes “what to call this love, boyage”. My grandfather likes “voyage, news, castaway”, my grandmother likes “voyage, news, castaway”, my brother likes “Masha and bear, lazy hurin” cartoon and Me do not watch film, because very love interested books.


My family Reviewed by Zhora aslanyan on January 24, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Ժորա Ասլանյանի բլոգ․ © 2014 - 2015
Powered by Themes24x7

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Theme images by sebastian-julian. Powered by Blogger.